Applications for PDO/PGI and the Varietal Wine Scheme
List of PDO/PGI wines
Application for PDO/PGI (the Quality Wine and Regional Wine schemes) are now online please click here
- This is available to both members and non-members
- You will need to register to use the system.
- All applications will need to be paid for online at time of submission, to Campden BRI. You can pay using a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
- You will receive a number of automated emails during the processing of an application which will give you much better visibility of progress, including when your results are expected to be available.
- The process is considered simple and straight forward by its early users. The electronic forms have help text to make completion as straightforward as possible.
- Please note: it is no longer possible to submit paper applications for PDO and PGI (the Varietal Wine Scheme remains a paper-based application - see below).
Varietal Wine Scheme applications please use this form:
The completed form should be sent, with payment, to the address on the form.